COVID 19-Point Plan
The Coronavirus has effectively impacted every single one of us at this point. Many businesses have been struggling to function amidst this crisis. In the Real Estate Industry, Sellers still need to sell their homes while home values are high and Buyers still need to buy while interest rates are at historic lows. As an "Essential" local business that facilitates the transfer of housing, Arbitrage Real Estate Group is taking point in bringing innovation and strong action to the market.
That is why we have developed InstanTOUR - a unique strategy that we have developed to complete transactions virtually from start to finish. The extremely particular steps are laid out in the following 19 steps:
1) Only a Realtor that is currently licensed with a local Realtor Association and both a member of the California Association of Realtors and the National Association of Realtors will be eligible to receive an “InstanTour Certified” designation. InstanTour Certified Realtors must have a clean record of compliance with their Realtor Association and all information will be cross-verified by InstanTour experts.
2) Only ONE InstanTour Certified Realtor will be allowed on the property at a time. At no point in time, may there be a second individual (InstanTour Certified or not) on the property. The Seller may NOT be present at the property. There will be no person-to-person contact of any sort.
3) The InstanTour Certified Realtor must be present at the predetermined time that has been previously scheduled with the Seller. The Seller must be given an appropriate amount of notice prior to scheduling InstanTour. The time spent at the property must be limited to less than 30 minutes.
4) The InstanTour Certified Realtor will be wearing single-use disposable, medical grade nitrile gloves approved by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA).
5) The InstanTour Certified Realtor will be wearing N95 respirators. This piece of personal protective equipment is approved by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
6) The InstanTour Certified Realtor will be wearing single-use disposable shoe covers that are approved by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
7) The InstanTour Certified Realtor will be carrying Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) registered household disinfectant.
8) Prior to the actual InstanTour, the InstanTour Realtor will walk through the property of interest and will ensure that all doors are open and all necessary lights are turned on.
9) All prospective Buyers will be pre-qualified for the property in question. They will all be required to cross-qualify with our in-house lenders to verify their eligibility to purchase the property should they ultimately decide to.
10) An exclusive link to the Live InstanTour will be shared with the prospective Buyers prior to start of the InstanTour. The InstanTour will be broadcasted in full High Definition resolution for highest ease of viewability for the prospective Buyers.
11) The prospective Buyers will be able to join the Live InstanTour and communicate with the InstanTour Certified Realtor showing the property. The InstanTour Certified Realtor will answer any and all questions regarding the property to the best of their knowledge as they guide the prospective Buyers comprehensively throughout the property (interior and exterior) and emphasize areas of interest.
12) Immediately following the completion of the InstanTour, the InstanTour Certified Realtor will walk through the property and will ensure that every door has been closed and that all lights have been turned off.
13) The InstanTour Certified Realtor will utilize their EPA-registered household disinfectants to sanitize any and all surfaces that may have been touched during the walk through of the property.
14) After the property is locked up, the InstanTour Certified Realtor will carefully remove and dispose of the single-use medical grade nitrile gloves and single-use shoe covers in their own dedicated, lined trash bag.
15) The Sellers are given immediate notice upon the completion of the InstanTour and are free to return to the property.
16) The InstanTour Certified Realtor will then set up a virtual conference call via Zoom with the prospective Buyers to review the InstanTour of the property. This will allow the prospective Buyers a second look at the property while the InstanTour Certified Realtor answers any additional questions.
17) Should the prospective Buyer decide to move forward with the purchase, the InstanTour Certified Realtor will prepare the complete purchase offer during the virtual conference call utilizing a screen sharing feature. All details of the offer will be discussed and completed together.
18) Once the InstanTour Certified Realtor has obtained a completed purchase offer, they will then set up a virtual conference call via Zoom with the Sellers of the property (if the Selling agent and Listing agent are the same). The purchase offer will be presented and explained in extraordinary detail to the Sellers.
19) Any negotiations on behalf of the Sellers and/or Buyers will be conducted by the InstanTour Certified Realtor through virtual conference calls via Zoom.