To BuyChoosing A
Agent Time to
Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a lot of paperwork. It helps to have an expert in your corner when undertaking such a large purchase. We can guide you through this process, and also provide you with access to property listings before they hit the general market.
Here are some tips for choosing your real estate professional:
- Don’t be afraid to meet interview several agents. Which one is most familiar with the area you’re interested in?
- Ask how much time the agent will have for you. Will they have time for you any day of the week?
- Ask about their credentials and education. A good agent will continually strive to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends.
- Ask for a list of properties they have sold or a list of references.
- Read reviews and testimonials from the agent’s clients.
- Pick an agent, with whom you feel comfortable.